Dec 20th, 2022
Author: PJ Dhanoa
The year 2023 is coming closer day by day. Are you ready to leave the summer beach waves hair? Get excited with the latest hair trends that are reserved for 2023 according to some experts. These styles are going to give you a total makeover. 2023 should be about classic, swept bangs, high-ponytail, and more! Level up with these looks that you will surely stun!
- Uber ponytail – Ponytails will never go out of style and this is going to be a trend for 2023. You can wear it high or low, just add a little pep at the base of the pony adding a lush amount of hair.
- Curly short hair with pixie bangs – Make shorter bangs pop with a thin curl foam. The goal is to make it look light and fresh.
- Long curls – You can use overnight rollers for this look. This process provides smooth, long curls and waves that bring fire to the look. It can elevate your style whatever you’re wearing. Just don’t forget to put a leave-in conditioner to keep the hair moisturized and in place all the time.
- Retro chop – The 90’s style is back! The long, side bangs can be a lively look. Make a slope in the root of your hair and get a bend to achieve this look.
- Flippy updo – This look gives an illusion of a half-up and half-down style that gives low maintenance while allowing an elegant vibe. Add a curl midway down to the ends.
You don’t have to be famous to achieve these trends. Chat with our skilled hairstylist to learn more about 2023 hair trends that will look good on you.